Agendas and Minutes
Agendas & Minutes
All agendas will be available here two working days before the meeting is held.
- Full Council Agendas
- Wanaka Community Board
- Planning and Strategy Committee
- Infrastructure Committee
- Community and Services Committee
- Audit, Finance & Risk Committee
- Appeals Subcommittee
- Traffic and Parking Subcommittee
- District Licensing Committee
- Monthly Reports
- Elected Member Conduct Committee
- Governance Subcommittee
Monthly Meeting Schedule
Speaking During Meetings
The public is welcome to attend all publicly-notified QLDC Council, Community Board, and Committee meetings. All Council meetings follow rules known as standing orders which allow for you to speak during a section of the meeting called public forum. Public forum happens at the start of every meeting and is part of the formal agenda.
Please click here to view our guide on speaking during meetings.